My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Right... i'm gonna use this properly now...
Life here in the college is going ok at the moment, although really busy... some of the morning looking for pictures for Superheroes for my Children's Address at church on Sunday. Then carried on into the afternoon doing more preparation for my placement... yes i guess you have guessed it - Youth work is a very busy and full job to be in.... Then was blessed of having my dad come to visit for a while, and then taking me out to dinner *YAY* (and mum was reaaaaaaaaally jealous - hehehe) And since then i've been chilling when i should have been doing some more prep (transposition for music group) but i'm about to head off to do that now..... *YAY*
College has a day of prayer tomorrow, and we're getting a special speaker - should be good.
posted by TLT @ 9:51 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER