My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 29, 2004
well, last night's meeting didn't really cheer me up any. But i had another meeting this morning which did. Woke up just after 8am this morning (after getting to sleep at about 3am) to what sounded like a hairdryer... well it turns out that the person living across the hall left a tap on, which has caused MAJOR devastation... It was a lady who has been living in Malison's room, and the watter ended up soaking the floor in Holly's room - she's lost a lot of her books and paperwork to the damage, and the class rooms and common room have all got damaged roofs. So it's all a bit of a mess - oops.
Anyway - my work won't do itself, so i need to get a move on...

posted by TLT @ 12:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER