My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, June 07, 2004
what a mad weekend! I spent most of Saturday indoors doing SSS craft and resting my knee, which resulted in my practically going nuts... then Kat wouldn't sleep in her own room due to some unwelcome guests - tee hee... and yesterday, other than being a church, i spent the day with my parents, which was cool :-)
Today however, i've been very thoughtful... although which i wasn't being because I've still got to finish my essay for tomorrow... so unlike me to be so last minute, although having said that, i pretty much know what i want to write, just haven't sat down to write it yet!
Anyway - the internet is being a pain at the moment. One minute it works, the next it doesn't... the college should really get a decent ISP!
posted by TLT @ 1:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER