My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, January 23, 2004
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SMOKE!
Yes this was the response of some poor ICC resident yesterday morning when they walked into one of the kitchens to find that a frying pan full of oil had been left on the cooker!!!! apparently it didn't quite catch fire, but a few seconds later it would have!!!! (Can i just point out that this didn't happen in my kitchen, so no one can blame me *cheesy grin*) So that was our excitement for yesterday, although there is the draw-back that our corridor now stinks of smoke, and there is the worrying point that the fire alarm wasn't triggered (and believe me some of the rooms were even full of smoke when we got back) so there was PLENTY of smoke around to trigger it. Luckily they called an engineer to come and see what was up!
Other than that I managed to loosen up my legs a bit for 'Inspired' last night and we had a great night - *YAY*
Lots of class reading to do today though - so i'd better head off
posted by TLT @ 12:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER