My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, March 15, 2004
Emily (my cousin's baby) is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! Got to go and see her on Saturday and she was the prettiest baby! Then we meet up with my other cousins etc, and we all went bowling and then went out for dinner before delivering me back onto the train - was a great day! Plus I've finally finished HP5!!! *YAY*!!! BUt that now means that I have to wait for HP6 to come out - When will that be i wonder??!?!?!?!
Anyway - was up early this morning, so that I could have a meeting with my tutor at 9am - what fun! SO i'm now up and wide awake having had the meeting and i'm about to head upstairs to do some more work on my report for Thursday - thankfully I managed to get a bit done last night... i'm sure i'll get there eventually!

PS - My computer hasn't arrived... yet - boohoo!
posted by TLT @ 10:11 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER