My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, March 12, 2004
well today has been an easy day. I haven't so much as looked at a book for my course... which is realxing, but on the other hand I still have a 2500 report due on Thursday which has to be done whether i like it or not. At least I won't have college on Tuesday, so that's an extra day to get it done!

But the GREATTTTT news is that my eldest cousin has brought the first great grandchild into the world. So it's all very exciting. Her name is Emily. I'm sorta hoping I'll get to go and visit mother and child before I head back to Glasgow tomorrow, but we'll see what happens!

Powerbook update - I have no idea where my new powerbook currently is... But i'm hoping it'll arrive at the college at the beginning of next week! yeeeeeha!

Oh... and the internet connection here at home is sooooooo slow!!! Come broadband, get a move on!
posted by TLT @ 2:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER