My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, April 30, 2004
didn't get up until 11:45am today - which is terrible - but i reckon i needed it! Was doing a bit of sound editing last night on my mac - was well cool! heheh.... Also got a card through the post today that my mum made for me to give to Susan's parents to accept my wedding invitation - oooooooooh it's all very exciting!
Last night though, worship was actually quite good - one of the 3rd years went to PNG for her block placement last term and was telling us all about the tribes she worked with there 'n stuff like that. Was quite interesting.
On top of that, there's emails flying all over the place for impact dedication day prep - i can feel that May is going to be an 'interesting' month, and even more of a feeling that June is going to be worse than May - surely life can't get busier?!

'This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made, we will REJOICE, we will REJOICE and be glad in it and be glad in it....'
posted by TLT @ 12:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER