My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
borrowed my friends GHD straightners so currently have VERY straight hair... 'tis very cool! Also handed in my last assignment for this term this morning... year 1 is almost over! it's really weird! I've been here for like 9months! eeeeeeeeek! NOt doing much esle today to be honest. Just classes and then i'll probably chill after that. Although i should probably do some light dance practice to break my knee in coz i really don't want to do any damage to it on Saturday - what joy.
posted by TLT @ 11:32 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER