My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
get ready for a rant...
(music - tears in heaven, eric clapton)

right ok.... i'm reaaaaaaaally annoyed right now. so get ready for a BIG rant. First of all, i'm sick of the lack of communication with people down here. No one tells me anything at church and that is really beginning to bug me.
secondly... what IS it with people and skiving off classes and then expecting me to give them the lowdown on what happened in the class so that they effectively don't miss out?!?!??! I'M NOT YOUR NOTE MAKER!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! Grr...
Also, what is it with people who are always 'me, me, me'... it's like if you're tired, then they're even MORE tired. If you're struggling with something, then they're finding it 10 times harder. I'm SICK of people making out my problems to be less than theirs therefore making them irrelevant... well guess what they ARE relevant, and they DO exist. Just because i don't flaunt them around in public and moan to people at ever opportunity does NOT mean that they don't exist, and sure as anything doens't mean that you can belittle them if i ever do mention them!
i'm just sick of it.

/end rant...


anyway - other than that... today has been ok. Boring class this afternoon, but i survived. Heading off to a meeting for Elevate in a minute... so that should be good!!! *grin*
posted by TLT @ 6:21 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wowwwwww

    Nice rant!!!

    You OK?????

    enlisting some support for you now!

    Luv Dad

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo,
    big hug to the dude that is TLT, you go,
    If you ever feel like a rant like that again you know where my room is, plus I think I owe you a few ranting sessions!! C ya, you have a lot of support here :)

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    thanks guys...

    *grin*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER