My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, March 12, 2005
The day of nothingness...
(music - mad tune from the link below)

right ok... am bored. we sorta. Spent an hour or so in the library looking for books and photocopying in the library this morning, then spoke to mum, read a couple of chapters of my book, started my over 15's prep and then spoke to her again over the webcam and she showed me her groovy card that she made using a thing i gave her for her christmas. Then finished my prep for tommorrow and read some more before going and watching some tv for a bit. Am just too tired to actually concentrate on reading for this essay today so haven't really done anything other than get the books. Maybe i'll be able to concentrate more on Monday if i give myself some time out today. But yeah, found this mad link on the impact forum and i thought it was quite funny...

Mad video link *hehe*


oh yeah and you need sound *grin*

enjoy!

*hehe*
posted by TLT @ 6:43 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER