My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
(music - consuming fire, tim hughes)

ooooooops - sorry i forgot to post yesterday... was a busy day!!! Slept in a bit in the morning to allow myself to recover from the weekend, and then spent the rest of the morning and afternoon doing prep for church and working on my essay.
Then headed to work at night which was good. Good to see all of the young people again *grin*
Then dad picked me up from work and took me to tesco's which was good of him.
ooooooooooh and Heather has now picked a charity that we're going to support for our sponsered fast, and it's gonna be CPA (Christian Partners in Africa). SO it's all good *grin*
here's the url if you want a look...

Christian Partners in Africa


anyway - been in class this morning. No more tuesday classes as far as i'm aware *grin* but will be off to afternoon class with Steve soon. Going to the GB tonight, so i'm sure that'll be amusing - have to try and acutally remember all my posters etc that i wanted to do stuff with yesterday... *duh*
posted by TLT @ 1:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER