My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
(music - the wonderful cross, wow - yellow)

wow what a busy busy day... got up and had a shower only it took like 10 mins for the water to heat up... apparently our boilers went off again last night *duh*, then did prep work before heading off with Ruth at 1pm to have my meeting with Iain, then he dropped me off at safeway in Bishy and i got some bits and pieces, then got the bus into the centre and got some more bits and pieces and then walked back to college and did some more bits and pieces (you noticing a trend??? *hehe*) then talked to some folk online before heading out with dad for dinner. He bought me this cool storage drawer thing which i'll be able to put all of my card making stuff into *yay* - anyway then we went to Pronto's for dinner and i had nice yummy food *grin* and then went to the cinema to see "Coach Carter" which i TOTALLY recommend you all go see!
now i'm here and reeeeeeeeeeally need to go to bed coz we're not getting a lie in tomorrow as usual, but an extra hours lunch beforehand instead...

anyway -nite
x
posted by TLT @ 11:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER