My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 21, 2005
(music - time is a healer, eva cassidy)

hmmmm... been a busy busy day. Went to get my paperwork from springburn. But they hadn't filled it all in *grrr* so i suppose i'm gonna have to fill in the rest on my own. hmmm... then came back and did some bits and pieces of work before headin out to meeting at work with iain. which essentially was good, but has left me realising the huge amount of work which is facing me over the next 2 months. *argh* came back here, did some washing, and some more work, and then headed out for youth band tonight, which was good, but got a bit frustrated with my yp. but that's life i guess. Then dad took me to tesco's and i got the cooooolest magic roundabout poster *grin*. was good to see him *grin*. then watched some ER with the guys in the lounge and now i'm just wrapping up before i head to bed.

sooooooo much to do for work, let alone the college deadlines i now have hanging over my head. Ach well, such is life i guess...

anyway i'm off. nite x
posted by TLT @ 11:51 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER