My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 13, 2005
right too tired to comment in detail so here it goes...

love the lord your god went fine... funnny but good. Some of the folk in that congregation really need to lighten up - i'm sorry but it's a fact.
bible class was good too.
went to tisco for lunch - soooooo gd.
went to ikea, bought a bright red shower mat - hehee
went bk to church - was good
watch mighty ducks D3
and now i'm ready to sleep.
nite x
posted by TLT @ 10:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER