My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 10, 2005
(the mission on the in background)

blurgh... but of a blur of a day to be honest... quite tired, so i'll be heading to bed soon! Was up quite early and pottering about this morning then studied all afternoon and i STILL haven't done it all!!! Killer! Also cleaned my room as we're having a room inspection tomorrow *hehe* and then off to work, which was cool, but i was just tired and lacking enthusiasm during my meeting with George, also got a bit more enthusiaitic when i told him about my idea for a 24 hour fast... he liked the idea, so you never know, we might actually get to do it!!! *woot* The group waas fabby as usual.. those kids a great.
Anyway - now i'm back and managed to get soem food... we're all sitting in the lounge watching 'the mission' - seen it before, but it's quite good... i've be having to catch up with my emails though... i just don't know where all the time goes!!!

LOL.
posted by TLT @ 11:22 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER