My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, January 31, 2005
wow... what a day... tired and had a sore head *argh* but i worked all day on prep for band tonight, then had band and went to the end of the ramblers social night which was good... they sang lots of old scottish songs which was cool, but the one that put a lump in my throat was 'the northen lights' - such a good song... never thought it would mean so much!
ooooooh and season 3 of ER came too *grin*
but yeah i'm tired.. nite x
posted by TLT @ 11:26 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER