My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, January 20, 2005
(music - Free, Unified Praise)

Just had a shower to wash my hair, so all clean *grin*. Spent most of the morning in bed *blushes* then headed to a China Buffet King for an all you can eat lunch *grin* then went to Wesley Owen to buy a new songbook and ended up buying 2 *blushes* then caught up on emails and did some prep for work before heading off to work. Had a good discussion with the girls about the meaning behind the words of songs etc, danced a bit and then came back to the flat in time to cut up 2 apples for my dinner, run myself a glass of water and head through to the lounge for our fellowship time. Tonight was just games. We played the chocolate bar game with the hat and scarf etc, then play dough pictionary and then jenga. Was relaxing *grin*. Then i did Abe a favour by letting him use my computer and scanner, and now i'm sitting here typing... that is pretty much my day. As you can see there is still no reading dun. But it will be - i'm calm *grin*.

Forgot to mention the disappearance of a WHOLE 2 PINT CARTON OF MILK yesterday (of mine, just in case that wasn't clear). It was unopened and i only realised it had walked when i got back from shopping - was most unempressed. But oh well... I live in a christian college, but no one even owned up *argh*, but yeah, i'm past it... bought some new milk today and then proceeded to write all over it in marker pen.

Anyway - gonna go get some sleep so that i can get up early to do work tomorrow *grin*
posted by TLT @ 11:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER