My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
(music - daylight, coldplay)

dum de dum, *bops* right ok... so last night all hell broke loose in the flat... there been a big thing about couples 'n stuff and bascially it all came to a head, and with one thing and another i ended up with one of my friends really upset about it all, and so was talking to her until quite late... so much for the early night (i had in fact been in my bed by 10:30pm reading, but then she asked me to go see her at about 11:30pm)... but when a friend needs you, they need you, so yeah, can't have gotten to sleep until about 1am ish.
This morning i had to be up for a meeting with Cherie at 10am, which was a good meeting. It was really to discuss how my assessment had been on Sunday at Elevate. She had to mark me... and out of about 30 or so competancies, i had about 4 or 5 'competants' and about 7 or 8 'proficients' (the top one *woot* and the rest were all 'very competant' - so yeah.. it's all good *grin* I blushed coz she'd given me 'proficiants'. But yeah... we talked about all sorts of other stuff relating to my placement and the flat and it was just a nice chat.
Off to another meeting soon tho... Got a meeting with Iain. Leaving here with Ruth at about 1pm... Once i get back from that then i might walk down to Wesley Owen. Got a music book I wanna get... but we'll see. Once I've done that then I plan to do some reading for my next essay... see, there's just never-ending demands on my time *wink*
posted by TLT @ 12:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER