My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, January 16, 2005
(music - Did you feel the mountains tremble, Delirious)

Right - Elevate was this morning... Tim picked me up at 8:40am and then we picked up a few MacDonalds breakfast meals *pewk* for the folk who were setting up the equipment, then i helped set up etc... lots of muffins and doughnuts and fizzy juice *again pewk, it was 9am for crying out loud!!!!* Then after everything was sorted, we all prayed, and were out just in time for folk arriving *grin*
I did the icebreaker... the young people really did mix quite well which was good, and the worship was amazing and the sermon (hate that word) was also awesome... so yeah, it was a fabby morning... I'm extremely tired now tho... lying on my bed and soooooooo wanted to go to sleep - but I have church again soon... would rather sleep to be honest, but i guess that's just how it is.
anyway - i'm off...
posted by TLT @ 4:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER