My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, January 09, 2005
(music - son of God, hillsongs)

Argh... only been back a day and within 5 minutes of being back in the building i wanted out again!!!!! The Bible class (which i'm not actually responsible for) is falling apart... well it sorta is. There are plenty of kids attending, there's just no leaders. We've gone from 4 to possibly only 1 and it's just a nightmare!!!!! So prayer point there if ever there was one! stress stress stress... who said ministry wasn't stressful?!??!?!? I just wish the congregation would hurry up and take notice and do something, coz right now, they're in danger of losing a perfectly good bible class!!! Doh!

posted by TLT @ 1:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER