My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
(music - Winter Wonderland, Kemnay Academy Choir)

it's been madness today already... Turned out that Didie (my dad's dad) had a heart attack yesterday... he's been stable over night which is good, but i think it's all been a bit of a shock for my granny... I'm going in with dad later to see him I think...

other than that i've been pottering around the house and been making cards etc... mum and dad are meant to be going out for a meal tonight - but i think i'm meant to be helping Ann with stuff for church... I should check about that *ponders* anyway, really too busy to be typing on here...
posted by TLT @ 2:23 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER