My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, December 17, 2004
(music - The Secret of Christmas, Julie Andrews)

sitting chatting to Ch on msn... beginning to feel a bit more relaxed despite the fact that i should really be studying and writing my next essay - but i'll go down to the library later on for a bit once dad's been to pick up the stuff i think... But i was up 'early' today coz Amy came past to drop stuff of and pick up some Christmas cards, which was fabby... short and sweet - was good to see her... But the reason why i had to get up early is that i needed to clean my room and hoover my floor... so my room is now clean *yay*!!!! I'm HOPING i'll be able to keep it that way until i go home... but we'll see - LOL...
Anyway - not many plans for today apart from the above,... except that i'm going out and meeting my older youth group at the cinema tonight... dunno what we'll be seeing, it's up to them i guess... But it'll be a nice relaxing evening hopefully as i won't be responsible for them getting home etc which is nice... *grin*
anyway i should go and get food... hungry!
posted by TLT @ 12:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER