My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, December 16, 2004
(music - the water buffalo song, veggie tales)

well i think i'm more or less sorted for the party tomorrow night now... have also managed to ask Sheena to come and pick me up coz i've got a lot of stuff to take to church and i wouldn't manage it all on the bus!! what joy!!! Only draw backs at the moment are that Kat has left my Christmas CD at her work and isn't planning on being back there until after Christmas *ARGH* and i have no recent pop music, so the kids just going to have to suffer my musical taste *hehehe* so i'm off to create a playlist for tomorrow night and then i'll be off to bed... didn't make it to the library to get stuff for my essay or tidy my room... in fact i cleaned it up a bit, but only to mess it up again with more present wrapping - hehehe... anyway - i'm off...
posted by TLT @ 1:18 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER