My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, December 13, 2004
(music - when the tears fall, Tim hughes)

well not long back from work... was good again tonight - Geo had an incident with his fone, so we spent most of my supervision meeting trying to fix it *hehe* then we had youth band which was pretty good... the kids actually LISTENED for a change which was nice and we got immanuel sorted, so should be good on Sunday *grin*
Anyway - i'm off to clean my room so that i can start studying for my next essay tomorrow *doh!*

posted by TLT @ 10:31 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER