My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, December 11, 2004
(music - When I survey the wondrous Cross, doing the stuff)

well i've done no work at all since I got back from the BB. Feeling a bit better now - although head got heavy again so i took another doze of beechams... great stuff!!! *wink*. Also have decided to create myself a livejournal... it's a long story as to why, but in a round about way i sorta needed a username so i could comment on other folks livejournals, and in order to do that you need your own livejournal, so i thought i'd make use of it. But i'm gonna use it as an online base station for my young people and me. I've not given them this blog address particularly, so this one is gonna stay relatively personal in comparison. The other one should be a laugh though... do drop by from time to time if you want...
here's the address... TLT's Great Adventure

Anyway - i'm off to try and sleep - got an essay to write tomorrow!!!! (just as well i don't have a sunday morning programme to do tomorrow again!!!!)
x
posted by TLT @ 1:11 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER