My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, December 06, 2004
(music - How deep, Yvonne Lyon)

Was up 'early' today... but really tired... didn't get to sleep until late coz we were all up taking until abotu 2:30am and then i couldn't really sleep after that, so I wrote my christmas letter - lol. Anyway - managed to get up in order to put my books back to the library and then get new books out for the next essay *woot* and so i'll work on them today as well as reading for our OT seminar in the morning... So between that and work tonight it looks as though it's going to be a 'fabby' day... doh!
posted by TLT @ 12:09 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER