My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, December 05, 2004
(music - Let it snow, Doris Day)

Right ok... a lot has happened today, so here it goes...
To start off with I only woke up at 11:05am and was subsequently late for work this morning! ARGH! It was the 15+ group this morning and it starts at 11:15am and i didn't get there until 11:45am by the time I had managed to catch a bus etc... But luckily Sheena was the one leading today (her first time, jsut as welL!!!!) and so it wasn't such a big deal really.. The session was on prayer today and Sheena was really good at leading it, I'll be delegating more in the future *wink*. Anyway, they all thought it was amusing that i was late... Then after church we had choir practice, which is getting better, but i forgot my music - *again*. Ah well.
Then i got the bus home and headed into the lounge to clean it coz it was mingin!!!!! I don't think anyone except for like 3 people have done their duty and cleaned the lounge this term!! *YUCK!* but anyway, turned out that Chai had also slept in today and so instead of going to church had cleaned the lounge... and he was just finishing when i got then, so i cleaned my room and did clothes washing instead, which was fabby! Cos i now have a clean room and clean clothes after a week of doing nothng but study!
Anyway, i eventually managed to get a shower and then played the guitar for a wee bit until I headed back to church for the evening service which again was ok - me and sheena were giggling at one point - was funny *hehe*... and choir practice again, was ok. She eventually gave me back all my dvd's and cd's *wink* adn let me hear a tape of George singing when he was younger... was very good - reminded me of David in a way.
Anyway since then i've made food, coz i kept forgetting to eat today before that and hadn't had anything, so now i'm full and just catching up on things on line before I start my next essay...
This one is for my 'development of the person' class... so i have to choose a question and then write about it - AGAIN it's a 2000 word essay - so it'll take a bit to get it done.. Hopefully this won't be as hard as the last one though!!!!
Anyway - I should stop procrastinating!!!!
posted by TLT @ 10:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER