My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
(music - I"ll be home for Christmas, Perry Como)

Just back from seeing 'The Incredibles' for the 2nd time with Kat and Hazel - still makes me laugh hehehehee... There was one bit that Hazel TOTALLY jumped at... LOL and to think that she wanted to go and see 'Alien vs. Predator' - LOL!!!! Anyway - so much for it only taking an hour MAX for doing our reflective reports!!! Mine took me almost THREE hours before i headed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've STILL got to finish the references and bibliography - ARGH! Gonna finish it now and email it to my tutor and then i'm gonna do some more study... IF i can get some peace... some folk have just come into the area which is generally being used for quiet study and they're chatting and playing other music - argh! but oh well... i guess you just have to put up with it... *blood boils* i could say alot more but i'm just going to grin and let it pass *grin*
right WORK!...
posted by TLT @ 10:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER