My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 28, 2004
(music - all who are thirsty, Doing the stuff)

not long in from church this morning... Session with the young people on the occult was good.... I used scripture to back up everything i said and answer all of the questions that they had asked a few weeks ago. So it was quite good. The problems with leadership for the bible class continue however *headache*, although it's not directly my problem, it's sorta being made to be - ARGH!
Choir was practice was good again - i think we're getting there, slowly... I almost forgot again - i don't know what i would have done if heather hadn't reminded me... ARGH so busy!
This afternoon, i had planned to do some studying... but Philip's coming over to spend the afternoon with me and is apparently wanting to treat me to lunch (so cute!) So it should be a good afternoon before i have to head back to church tonight. But when i get home from work i'm going to HAVE to get some more work done... so much to do! *eeeeek*
posted by TLT @ 1:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER