My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
(music - complicated, Avril Lavigne)

Talking to an old friend from school on msn at the moment... 'tis very cool coz i literally haven't spoken to her for over 2 years! Anyway was up quite late today... *blushes* but got reading which i HAVE to do before dad comes for the evening, so i'm gonna have to get my skates on!
Grandma's op today, hope things are going ok....
Anyway... things to do.
posted by TLT @ 1:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER