My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 21, 2004
(music - Tremble, Nicole Nordeman)

Just in from church. Had the older group this morning and it went ok... Looking at why and how we should read the bible - i think it went down well *grin*. Then we had choir practice for Christmas... I forgot *oops* and didn't have my music with me... at least i was there for the rehearsal though *rolls eyes* Think it will be good when we eventually get it sorted properly though.
Got the Evening service tonight and Catalyst after it... so it's gonna be a good night!
As for this afternoon - i'm just gonna chill and perhaps do some reading for class... Not gonna have much time for stuff on Monday, so need to do as much today as i can!
*woot*
posted by TLT @ 12:20 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER