My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, November 15, 2004
(music - I adore, hillsongs)

Not long in from work... Was chatting to Hazel (warden) before i left so missed the bus i should have been on but was heading out there early anyway so it didn't matter much. Apparently I can't have Philip to stay here anymore (overnight) because of some law that has been passed which has resulted in the college saying that NO ONE under the age of 18 can stay - doh! But we're hoping to find some way round it - but i'm not sure what we'll do... Ah well.
Youth Band was good tonight - they're sooooooooooo fabby! One of the girls got all paranoid when she broke my keyring - i wasn't bothered mind... *chuckle*
ANyway - i'm really hungry coz i've not eaten much today, so must go get food!
posted by TLT @ 10:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER