My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, November 13, 2004
(music - a rush of blood to the head, coldplay)

Had a good nights sleep again once i got to sleep last night - i love saturdays when no one can judge you for having a long lie *big cheesy grin*. Ah well, Last night at the BB was actually really good. Thanks to Suzi helping me with some inspiration (which i was running dry on while trying to prep the bible study for the BB last night) I managed to get something together and it went down well with the boys. Also They did the bars at the end of the night and i sat the whole time hiding behind my hands... The boys that COULD actually do stuff on the bars were very good and impressive, but that didn't make up for those who didn't have a lot of upper body strength and didn't have control... i tell you i was expecting SOMEBODY to end up with their blood all over the floor... Anyway the boys seems to be getting used to the presence of a girl on a Friday night and the group i worked with in the Bible Study is a good bunch of lads. I thought this would only be for the next four weeks, but it looks as though it's gonna be after Christmas too - doesn't really bother me all that much - i'm glad i'm getting the chance to work with the lads.

As for today - i've got a fair bit of work to get on with for college which i need to do. And i need to look some stuff for Tuesday night with the GB, but other than that i'll be able to chill - *woot*
posted by TLT @ 11:50 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER