My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
(music - same, snow patrol)

had an ok day - spent most of it doing prep for youth band and then being at youth band. Was quite good think i may have been able to get my video footage for my assignment for college - WOOT! but will have to check that it's ok first. Then dad picked me up and took me food shopping - so i now have fresh food again - whoo hoo! Then we went and got something to eat which was cool... we were talkin about all sorts of stuff - all cool.

anyway - getting drowsy - have asked one of my friends to make sure i'm up at 8:30am tomorrow so I'll definitely be up in time for a shower before class... NOT going through the same as Thursday!
posted by TLT @ 1:15 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER