My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, November 08, 2004
(music - the wonderful cross, WOW worhip yellow)

Had a good sleep last night when i eventually got to sleep! Managed to hang the fone up on someone just after 9am this morning thought (who fone's a student at that time?!)... anyway i did it thinkin it was my alarm and was very confused when i realised it wasn't my alarm. But i just went back to sleep - got up and realised that it wasn't a text and so was even MORE confused... wasn't until i was in the shower that it dawned on me what could have happened... thing is i now know SOMEONE phoned me, but i don't recgonise the number - d'oh! what joy ! But they haven't foned back again yet - maybe they will.

Anyway - i'm off to have lunch and i've still got quite a bit of prep to do for this evening - so i should probably get on with it...
posted by TLT @ 1:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER