My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, November 04, 2004
(music - everytime, Britney Spears)

Just got my laptop back after lending it to Kat so that she could talk to her BF James... (awwwwww) - it's been an ok day - been studying for most of it and also had a line-manager meeting which was short and sweet... the best kind!!! Managed to get my reading done by a decent time tonight so having been chilling since about 10pm which has been a nice change... Got a very busy day tomorrow though! College all day followed by a work meeting over dinner at Sheena's and then Inspired followed by the residents fellowship meeting... so it's never ending!

Not much else to say... but i had another moment with my young peeps today - they're soo sweet!!!! It's nice to feel needed!

Anyway - should really go...
posted by TLT @ 1:08 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER