My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, October 31, 2004
(music - anything but ordinary, Avril Lavinge)

Well thats me not long back from church and again I came home to be confronted by the guys playing lazer quest in the corridors - heheheh... At least Josh ASKED if he could use me as a human shield this time... Unfortunately for him i didn't allow him too - hehe. Well it's Halloween... Not much to say I guess... So many people down here, even in my church think it's so harmless... i'm not convinced to be honest.
Urgh - sitting here looking around my room and it is such a state! i suppose i should try and clean it up at some point - but the essay has to come first before work tomorrow, so my room will just have to wait! Must remember and put the books back to the library too, otherwise i'll be getting fined big-time! Suppose i should get the reading sorted for my classes for next week too - where did all my time go?! argh!
posted by TLT @ 8:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER