My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, October 28, 2004
(music - i'm with you, Avril Lavigne)

Argh - didn't sleep well last night... only got about 3 hours sleep :-( so i'm very tired today and my head is soooooooooooo sore! can't even go to sleep after class because i've got a supervisor's meeting that i have to be out to B'Briggs for by 6:30pm and then Inspired follows that and the elders is coming tonight - so i need to be lively... i can see me falling asleep as soon as i get back from work tonight though... although, come to think of it I have to go to the residents devotions tonight when i get back from work... d'oh! bed after that then I guess!
I had my tutor meeting for this term with Cherie today coz she came to sit in on my group on Sunday - and it was a good meeting - she's pretty happy with my work - whoo hoo!
But anyway - g2g now...
posted by TLT @ 6:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER