My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
(music - everytime, Britney Spears)

Currently typing to you all from my bedroom at the college from my own laptop!!! The college has, at long last, got a wireless network, and I, at long last have finally managed to get my computer connected to it - whoo hoo!
Other than that i've not been up to much. Had class etc today, and dad came by to help me with someone else's computer and to drop me off some DVD's which is cool, but other than that i've not done anything exciting... Really need to go and do some work for my next essay though - it's due next week and i haven't even chosen which passage i want to do it on yet - ARGH!
posted by TLT @ 8:35 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER