My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, October 23, 2004
didn't get a whole lot done yesterday... although i cleaned my room (you can now see the carpet!) and sorted out photocopying and books for classes, but i had hoped to get a large chunk of my work for tomorrow sorted, but the migraine took over! ARGH! Ah well... it's still not gone today, so i'll be on a strict regieme of drinking plenty of water to see if i can shift it (and probably peeing loads too - lol!)

Also it's Kat's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT) and she's 21! So i was original and gave her silver playdoh to bring out the child in her now that she's getting 'old' - hehehe - she liked ;)

Em's birthday tomorrow - yeehaa.
PLus i've got my tutor coming to visit my Over 15's group - i'm sure that will be a lot of fun - eeeeeek!
posted by TLT @ 12:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER