My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
last night's youth band practice was FANTASTIC... hav to work on getting the drummer to be a bit quieter though... but it'll come in time.
today i've been in college all day - absolutely LOVED my Law and Narrative class for OT, and this afternoon's youthwork class wasn't too bad either. Did my lounge duty and now i'm checking mail before i have to go and make dinner for me and Philip who will be arriving into Queen Street station in around an hours time. Have to remember and fone my minister tonight to figure out what i'm going to do tomorrow about a meeting i'm meant to have... hm. But i get the car tomorrow - whoo hoo! heheheheheh... *big cheesy grin*
annnnnnnnnyway - not much else to say - laters...
posted by TLT @ 6:53 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER