My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, October 09, 2004
Had the commissioning service last night and my mum, bro and Ann came down with my dad to surprise me... was cool. there was also a few folk from my church there too and the ironic thing was that they were all sitting at on the same pew but just at opposite ends with a big gap in between - very amusing! so i had a whole pew to support me, how special i felt!
Anyway - it was a good service and James made an excellent effort at leading the worship - it was fanatastic!
Ann and the family came past this morning on their way back to Kemnay and i showed them around the building. Hard to believe i've now been here for a year - quite scary really!
Anyway - i've got to go and help Sheen clean out her spare room today, and then when i get back i'll be sorting out the Powerpoint for tomorrow morning's group - whoo hoo!

posted by TLT @ 1:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER