My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
was up early again for the college 'fellowship day' but was failing by about 11:30am, so i headed to the library to do some work and chilled for a bit. Just been to the shops though to get some knew trousars coz my fave jeans have got to the stage that they're really worn beyond repair, well ish, but they're not of a state that i could wear them in church or anything so i bought some nice casual but smart trousars as a treat before i have to start buying Christmas pressies!
Had a terrible night last night - it was just one thing after another, but i can't be bothered going into it all just now... *rolls eyes*
anyway, hopefully i'm going to an 'international food evening' to hang out with the new students and then i'm gonna go to the cinema with the folk from my class, it'll be a good chill out before i have to hit the books tomorrow!!!! eeeeeeek!
posted by TLT @ 5:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER