My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, October 03, 2004
At internet cafe... the kids played this morning and i thought that they were AWESOME so thanks for all the prayers guys! NOt done a huge amount this weekend... Was at the BB on Friday night - that was fun! and then yesterday i spent the whole day doing my essay and i'm glad to say that i finished it at last!!!!!!! WHOO HOO! Also went to the cinema with Simon who got back yesterday. Went to see Sky Captain - was actually not too bad... Induction starts at college tomorrow, what fun!!
posted by TLT @ 4:39 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER