My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Had a lovely night with dad last night! We went out for a meal (steak night, so dad was well chuffed!) and then went back to the college and dad gave me a pressie in the form of the Simcha Concert from 2002 on DVD - i was sooo happy... i watched it when i went to my bed!
I also helped Kat move rooms as she had to have moved by this morning for another person to move into her old room... didn't take us long - thankfully she didn't have a lot of stuff...
But oh well - i'm off to work for a manager's meeting soon so i should really go get myself ready.
posted by TLT @ 1:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER