My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Well last night's band practice wasn't the best i've heard, but i'm sure it'll improve as the kids get used to playing again - i just hope that the two songs for next week are sorted by then!
Dad picked me up after group and i made him food - so that was nice... today? welllllllllllllllllll was meant to be doing something with dad, but thats currently got a question mark next to it, other than that I could go to GB, but if i dont' go out with dad then i think i'll stay in and do some paperwork for church. It has to be done sometime *sigh*. Ill maybe grab some books out of the library for my essay later too, you never know. It just seems like i've got so much to do but never enough time to do it in - MOST frustrating! *rolls eyes*
Having said all that though it's actually SUNNY at the moment here in Glasgow, such a contrast to the previous few days - *WHOO HOO*
posted by TLT @ 1:03 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER