My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, September 13, 2004
Well, i'm not long back from NYA 2004 (national youth assembly) and although i'm currently not feeling too tired, i can guarantee that i actually am... a full and packed programme was provided for us from 7am -2am and it was not unusal to hear that folk hadn't actually made it to bed (and i'm not just talking about delegates!)... over the course of the past 4 nights i've only had about 12 hours sleep, so i think i'm currently running on a reserve tank!
But the weekend was fab! Their workshops were inspiring, the worship was great and the debates were challenging and I loved getting the chance to make my views heard! We debated topics such as spirituality and the church, why young people are less likely to join the church and issues related to that, the issue of capping the number of ministers in training at any one time, and finally today, we looked at the 'inclusive church' - all the debates last more than 2 hours - but it was great! I'll definitely be heading back next year if I get the chance!!
now... food and then bed!
posted by TLT @ 7:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER