My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Had a great time yesterday... After a day of chilling and cleaning I went out for pizza with dad and then we went to the cinema to see 'The Terminal'... was great and the film was quite good too :-) was quite funny... or at least dad thought it was funny - lol.
Been quite busy today... spent a lot of time researching hardware and software for my laptop which i got back yesterday - WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and also spent a fair bit of time working on the Kenmure youth Calander for 2004 up until Christmas... just waiting on the GB to give me their dates... So it's been a busy enough day... Heading off to a music meeting tonight at the manse. I'm sure that will be fun. Then home to my comfy bed!!!!!!!
should really think about starting to pack for NYA... things are so last minute these days! *rolls eyes*
posted by TLT @ 3:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER