My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, August 26, 2004
interesting sleep last night - not! Yesterday was quite a good day, hung out with a friend for a bit in the afternoon, which was cool... nice to just have a friendly chat for a change! Then i just chilled for a bit and headed to bed... my, my life really is quite boring at the moment!!!! Hoping to make it to the prayer meeting/bible study at Kenmure tonight - it'll be nice to have a change of scenery for a change coz it's getting a bit waring being stuck upstairs all of the time... so here's hoping i'm awake enough to go... having said that though i am feeling a bit brighter today, still tried, but brighter all the same...
posted by TLT @ 12:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER