My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, August 23, 2004
well... what to say - it was great being back at kenmure from the point of view of getting to see my young people again and SSS went ok so i can't really complain. Was also pretty fab getting to see Sheena again, albeit briefly, coz i haven't seen her in so long and she's a great friend to me.
went to see this village twice over the weekend, and i have to admit it's def a film to see!!!! Other than that i've been ATTEMPTING to take things easy (still not quite right yet with my health - argh!) and will be continuing to take things easy this week! Was at the doc's this morning and had yet more blood taken!!! At this rate i'm going to have none left! *wink* not much else to report tbh... jsut pray for good health!!!
posted by TLT @ 2:43 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER